We take great pride in the quality and dedication of our team at ROSE Environmental and their commitment to our values of Integrity, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation. We are also committed to our values of Continuous Professional Development and Employee Satisfaction. ROSE Environmental has been STOW certified since July 2012 and has subsequently maintained STOW certification to -date. We are cognizant of the importance of continuous competency development within our organization and the impact it has on our ability to deliver on our mission statement and provide relevant, cost effective solutions that work to provide a healthy work place and a safeguarded natural environment.
We have developed a very competent team, with expertise developed in all of the areas that we are focused on with our product and services offerings. This includes:
- Certified Indoor Environmentalist on staff – Ms Elizabeth Seebaran
- Team members that have completed all 6 intermediate levels of OHTA training and are now registering for their ICERT OH.
- Certified Breath Alcohol Trainers, and Breath Alcohol Technicians.
- IAQA certified Indoor air quality specialist.
- CAOHC certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist.
- Certified Respirator Fit testers
- Factory trained Application Specialists to guide our customers in the best solutions for their environmental or occupational hygiene monitoring application
- Factory trained, experienced technicians for application and technical support on monitoring instrumentation that we represent
- Safety trained field technicians and application specialists as Performing Authorities in control of works systems, Authorized Gas testers and to work in confined spaces.
We are participating members of associations relevant to our field of work so that we can meet regularly with our peers, attend conferences, and stay current with new technologies and applications. Associations such as AIHA, IAQA, TTEMAS, AMCHAM, Energy Chamber and TTGBC
To deliver the comfort of a healthy workplace and a safeguarded natural environment.
To be the best in our business at understanding and resolving our customer’s workplace health and environmental challenges.
Integrity: We believe that uncompromising integrity is the foundation of strong relationships with our customers, our suppliers, our shareholders and each other.
Customer Satisfaction: We believe that creating and sustaining exceptional value for our customers is the key to our continued success and future growth.
Innovation: We distinguish ourselves by our ability to innovate appropriate solutions for our customers.
People Development: We recognize that our competitive edge is in our people, so we systematically invest time and money in keeping our competencies current and relevant to our business.
Employee Satisfaction: We know that our people are the reason we succeed and their satisfaction in working at ROSE is of paramount importance to us.